Servings: 4 Prep 15 mins Cook 6 mins to 7 mins
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons peeled, chopped fresh ginger
- 1 scallion, trimmed and chopped
- 1 small hot red chile, stemmed, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 sweet red pepper, stemmed, seeded and chopped
- 1 8 ounce can water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 3/4 pound small shrimp, peeled, cleaned and chopped
- 2 teaspoons dry sherry
- 2 teaspoons light soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, leaves separated
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce for serving
1. Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic, ginger, scallion and chile. Cook 30 seconds. Add pepper and water chestnuts; cook for 2 minutes.
2. Stir in shrimp, sherry, soy and oyster sauces. Cook 4 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat; drizzle sesame oil on top. Serve on lettuce pieces with hoisin. Makes 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 281, Fat, total (g): 12, chol. (mg): 129, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 24, fiber (g): 6, pro. (g): 21, sodium (mg): 649, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.