Servings: 4 Start to Finish 20 mins
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1/2 pound ground pork
- 1 cup snow peas, trimmed OR: 1 package (6 ounces) frozen snow peas, thawed and drained
- 1 1/2 cups preshredded carrots
- 1/2 cup bottled stir-fry sauce
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- Hot cooked rice (optional)
1. Heat wok or 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add beef and pork; stir-fry, leaving in chunks, until no longer pink, about 5 minutes. Remove meat to plate; keep warm.
2. Add peas and carrots; stir-fry 5 minutes or until crisp-tender. Mix in stir-fry sauce, water and soy sauce. Return meat to wok; stir about 1 minute or until heated through.
3. Serve over hot cooked rice, if desired.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 299, Fat, total (g): 16, chol. (mg): 75, sat. fat (g): 6, carb. (g): 13, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 25, sodium (mg): 1226, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.