Servings: 8 Prep 20 mins Cook 12 mins
- 6 medium-size sweet potatoes (about 3 pounds), peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 2 teaspoons celery salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup sliced scallions
1. Place potatoes in pan; cover with water. Boil until tender, about 12 minutes. Drain; return to pan.
2. Meanwhile, combine milk, heavy cream, butter, celery salt and pepper in small saucepan. Heat until butter has melted, about 2 minutes.
3. Add cream mixture to potatoes. Mash. Top with scallions. Makes 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 294, Fat, total (g): 12, chol. (mg): 38, sat. fat (g): 7, carb. (g): 43, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 4, sodium (mg): 408, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.