Servings: 8 Prep 10 mins Cook 15 mins
- 3 pounds russet potatoes
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
1. Peel potatoes; cut into 1-inch chunks. Place in large pot with enough salted water to cover. Bring to boiling. Reduce heat; simmer for 15 or 20 minutes or until knife-tender. Drain; place in large bowl.
2. Add milk, butter, salt, pepper and nutmeg. Beat with handheld mixer on low speed or use a potato masher. Stir in parsley.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 343, Fat, total (g): 20, chol. (mg): 88, sat. fat (g): 6, carb. (g): 14, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 26, sodium (mg): 747, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.