- 1/3 cup chopped onions
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/3 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1/2 cup chopped mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon apple juice concentrate
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1/2 cup low-sodium tomato paste
- Black pepper, to taste
- 1 1/2 teaspoons low-sodium soy sauce
1. Cook onions, garlic and red pepper in white wine in saucepan, covered, over medium heat, 5 minutes. Add oregano, mushrooms, apple juice, tomatoes, basil and water. Bring to boiling; add tomato paste, black pepper and soy. Cover; simmer over low heat about 30 minutes. Makes 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 42, Fat, total (g): , chol. (mg): , carb. (g): 9, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 1, sodium (mg): 51, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.