1. Heat oven to 425 degrees F. With oil, coat a flameproof roasting pan just large enough to hold pork loin.Pork Roast:
2. In small bowl, mix together lemon rind, garlic, parsley, oil, 1/2 teaspoon of the salt and the 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
3. Open pork loin on flat surface. Spread lemon-garlic mixture over top. Roll up pork; tie at 2-inch intervals with kitchen string. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt and a little additional pepper. Place in prepared pan.
4. Roast in 425 degree F oven 20 minutes. Reduce heat to 350 degree F. Roast 30 minutes more. Add wine to pan. Roast for 10 to 15 minutes longer or until the internal temperature registers 150 degrees F on instant-read thermometer (temperature will increase another 10 degrees while standing).Cabbage:
5. Meanwhile, in a large pot, heat the oil over medium heat. Add the onion; cook until golden and softened, about 7 minutes. Add the wine; bring to a simmer. Add the cabbage, chicken broth and salt. Cover pot; reduce the heat to low; cook, stirring occasionally, until the cabbage is very tender, about 1 hour. If there is too much liquid left in the pot, uncover the pot and continue to simmer until reduced.
6. Remove the roast from the oven; transfer the roast to a cutting board. Tent with aluminum foil; let rest 10 minutes. Place roasting pan over medium heat. Simmer, scraping up any browned bits from bottom of pan, until slightly reduced, about 5 minutes.
7. To serve, spoon cabbage onto warm serving platter. Slice pork; place on top of cabbage. Spoon pork juices over top. Makes 6 servings.