Yield: about 2/3 cup Prep 5 mins
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 large clove garlic, peeled
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Pinch black pepper
1. Whisk mayonnaise, lemon juice and mustard in small bowl.
2. Finely chop the garlic; sprinkle with salt. Using flat side of chefs knife, mash together garlic and salt on cutting board until fairly smooth paste. Stir garlic into mayonnaise mixture along with pepper. Makes about 2/3 cup.
Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 77, Fat, total (g): 9, chol. (mg): 5, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): , fiber (g): , pro. (g): , sodium (mg): 94, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.