1. Prepare outdoor grill with medium coals, or heat gas grill to medium, or see Broiler Method, below.
2. Place potatoes and carrots in medium-size saucepan. Cover with cold water. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium; simmer until fork-tender, 12 to 15 minutes. Drain and reserve.
3. Evenly divide kielbasa, potatoes, carrots, green peppers and zucchini on the 6 metal skewers, alternating pieces. Brush generously with dressing.
4. Grill skewers, covered, turning frequently to avoid burning and brushing with dressing, until vegetables are crisp-tender and meat is heated through, 10 to 12 minutes.
5. Serve with salad blend and additional dressing on the side if desired. Makes 6 servings.Broiler Method:
6. Heat broiler. Coat broiler-pan rack with cooking spray. Place skewers on rack in pan. Brush generously with dressing. Broil 10 to 12 minutes, turning frequently and brushing with additional dressing.