Servings: 4 Prep 10 mins Cook 12 mins to 13 mins
- 3 tablespoons teriyaki
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 red and 1 green pepper, trimmed and sliced (about 2-2/3 cups total)
- 1 pound sea scallops
- 1/2 teaspoon 5-spice powder
- 1/4 cup glazed walnuts (such as Emerald), chopped
1. Combine teriyaki, ketchup, honey, vinegar, 3/4 cup water and cornstarch. Stir to combine. Set aside.
2. Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add peppers and cook briefly, until slightly softened, about 5 minutes. Remove and reserve.
3. Add scallops to pan; sprinkle with 5-spice powder. Cook over medium-high heat until just cooked through, turning once, about 5 minutes. Add peppers back to pan. Pour in teriyaki mixture and cook, stirring, until thickened. Top with walnuts and serve over cooked rice.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 317, Fat, total (g): 8, chol. (mg): 74, sat. fat (g): , carb. (g): 25, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 32, sodium (mg): 995, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.