Servings: 6 Prep 10 mins Cook 12 mins to 15 mins
- 1 3/4 pounds blue potatoes
- 3 shallots, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
1. Pierce potatoes with fork. Microwave, partially covered, 12 to 15 minutes. Cut in 1-inch pieces. Or cut raw potatoes into 1-inch pieces. Simmer in water in saucepan 12 to 15 minutes; Drain.
2. Meanwhile, cook shallots in butter in saucepan over low heat 5 minutes, until softened. Remove from heat; add basil, parsley, salt and pepper. Add to hot potatoes.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 142, Fat, total (g): 4, chol. (mg): 10, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 25, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 3, sodium (mg): 96, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.