1. In large pot, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add onion; saute, stirring often, until lightly browned, for about 7 minutes.
2. Add sweet potato and cauliflower; cook, stirring occasionally, until slightly softened, about 12 minutes. Add curry powder; cook, stirring continually, 1 minute.
3. Place 1/4 cup vegetable broth in small measuring cup. Stir in cornstarch until smooth.
4. Add remaining vegetable broth, the tomatoes, chickpeas, salt, ginger, cinnamon and cayenne to sweet potato mixture. Bring to a boil over high heat. Cover; reduce heat to medium. Simmer, stirring occasionally, 15 to 17 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
5. Stir in reserved cornstarch mixture. Add chard; stir until chard is wilted and mixture is thickened.
6. Serve with cooked rice. Garnish with almonds.