Servings: 4 Prep 30 mins Cook 14 mins
- 1/3 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dark Asian sesame oil (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cups broccoli flowerets (from small head broccoli)
- 4 small summer squash (about 1 pound, 10 ounces), trimmed, halved lengthwise and cut crosswise into 1/4-inch-thick half moons
- 1 sweet red pepper, cored, seeded and sliced
- 1 cup green beans (about 1/3 pound), trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup arugula leaves (about 1/4 pound), chopped
- 1 cup thickly sliced bok choy (about 1/4 pound) OR: thickly sliced celery
- 1/2 pound angel hair pasta, cooked following package directions
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted (see Note)
Make It Sauce:
1. Stir together soy sauce, honey, vinegar, garlic, sesame oil if using, and ginger in small bowl. Whisk in canola oil. Vegetables:
2. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion; saute 2 minutes. Add broccoli, squash, red pepper, green beans and 1/2 cup sauce; cook 3 to 5 minutes. Add arugula and bok choy; stir until wilted. Add remaining sauce. Bring to boiling; cover and cook until beans and broccoli are tender, about 7 minutes.
3. Serve over cooked pasta. Top with sesame seeds.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 459, Fat, total (g): 14, chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 73, fiber (g): 11, pro. (g): 14, sodium (mg): 734, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.