Servings: 6 Prep 5 mins Cook 5 mins (plus time to reheat)
- 1 tablespoon salt plus 1/4 teaspoon
- 1 1/4 pounds haricots verts (thin green beans), trimmed
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
1. Bring large pot of water to a boil. Add the 1 tablespoon salt. Add beans; simmer 5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
2. Drain beans in colander; rinse under cold water or place in ice-water bath to stop cooking. Drain; blot dry. Reserve until ready to serve.
3. To serve, in large skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Add beans; heat through. Season with 1/4 teaspoon salt and the pepper.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 63, Fat, total (g): 4, chol. (mg): 10, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 7, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 2, sodium (mg): 197, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.