Nothing says summer like fresh sweet corn. Corn-on-the-cob is extra flavorful when cooked on the grill, especially when it's served with lime butter.
1. Add butter, chives, parsley, dill, lime zest and juice, salt and pepper to a blender. Puree until smooth.
2. Scrape the contents of the bowl onto a sheet of plastic wrap and shape into logs or pack into ramekins. Refrigerate until ready to use.Corn:
3. Heat gas grill to medium-high or prepare charcoal grill with medium-hot coals.
4. Peel corn husks down without removing them. Pull off silk and replace the husks. Rinse the corn under water and place the corn on the grill.
5. Grill corn about 13 minutes, turning every few minutes, or until tender. Serve immediately with Lime Butter. Refrigerate any extra Lime Butter in plastic wrap for 1 week.