Servings: 8 Prep 10 mins Cook 8 mins
- 1 1/2 pounds green beans, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup walnuts, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
1. Bring large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add green beans; cook until crisp-tender, about 8 minutes.
2. Drain; run under cold water or submerge in ice bath until well chilled. Drain; shake off excess water. (Can be made up to this point a day ahead. Cover and refrigerate.)
3. Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add walnuts; stir until lightly browned. Add beans, garlic, salt and pepper; heat through.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 104, Fat, total (g): 8, chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 7, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 3, sodium (mg): 70, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.