Makes: 4 servings at 76o each. Prep Time: 15 minutes. Broil: 11 minutes. Cook: about 10 minutes.
1. Spear garlic on fork. To make dressing, use fork with garlic to stir together peanut oil, vinegar, salt and pepper in small bowl; leave garlic in dressing.
2. Heat broiler. Place pepper halves on baking sheet.
3. Broil pepper halves about 6 inches from heat for about 11 minutes or until charred all over, turning as needed. Place pepper halves in paper bag; let cool. Remove peppers from bag. Peel off blackened skin and discard. Cut peppers into a medium-size dice; set aside.
4. Bring large saucepan of lightly salted water to boiling. Add green beans; return water to boiling and cook until crisp-tender, about 10 minutes. Drain beans well in colander; transfer to paper toweling and pat dry.
5. Place beans in medium-size bowl. Remove garlic from dressing and discard garlic. Add dressing, diced red pepper and hazelnuts to green beans in the bowl; toss to mix well and coat all ingredients evenly with dressing.