Servings: 6 Prep 15 mins Bake 30 mins
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- Pinch of black pepper
- 2 packages (9 ounces each) frozen green beans, cooked and drained
- 2 cans (2.8 ounces each) French-fried onions
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 1-1/2-quart casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Mix cream of mushroom soup, milk, soy sauce, and a pinch black pepper. Stir in green beans, and 1 can French-fried onions. Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes. Stir well. Top with other can of French-fried onions. Bake for 10 minutes.
3. Recipe courtesy of Campbell's Kitchens
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 256, Fat, total (g): 17, chol. (mg): 4, sat. fat (g): 5, carb. (g): 21, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 2, sodium (mg): 648, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.