Servings: 6 Prep 10 mins Bake 375°F 1 hr 15 mins
- 2 1/2 pounds potatoes
- 1 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Peel and cut potatoes into wedges. Place in shallow baking dish large enough to hold potatoes in single layer.
2. Combine broth, lemon juice, butter, oregano, salt and pepper in a bowl. Pour over potatoes; stir to coat. Cover baking dish tightly with aluminum foil.
3. Bake in preheated 375 degrees F oven for 45 minutes. Uncover. Turn potatoes over. Bake, uncovered, another 30 minutes or until tender.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 249, Fat, total (g): 4, chol. (mg): 10, carb. (g): 49, pro. (g): 5, sodium (mg): 211, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.