Servings: 6 Prep 2 mins Cook 8 mins to 10 mins
- 1 bag (1 pound) peeled baby carrots
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon dark-brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
1. Bring medium-size saucepan of water to rolling boil. Carefully drop in carrots; boil for 8 to 10 minutes or until carrots are fork-tender.
2. Drain the carrots in a colander; return carrots to pot. While still hot, add butter, sugar, cinnamon and salt; stir to coat carrots evenly.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 52, Fat, total (g): 2, chol. (mg): 5, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 8, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 1, sodium (mg): 72, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.