1. Place squash, cut side down, in shallow microwave-safe dish. Add 2 tablespoons water. Cover tightly with plastic wrap. Microwave on high power 8 to 10 minutes, until tender. Let stand 5 minutes.
2. Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
3. Carefully remove plastic wrap. Cut squash halves in half lengthwise. Place, skin side down, on baking pan.
4. Mix sugar, syrup, cinnamon, ginger, salt in bowl. Spoon on squash.
5. Bake in 375 degrees F oven 10 minutes, until squash is glazed. Sprinkle with parsley. Serve immediately.