Servings: 8 Prep 15 mins Cook 20 mins
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 5 carrots, shredded (about 2 cups)
- 2 teaspoons chicken-flavored bouillon granules
- 4 bags (6 ounces each) baby spinach, cleaned
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
1. Cook garlic in 1 tablespoon butter and the oil in large nonstick pot over medium-low heat 8 minutes, adjusting heat so as not to burn garlic.
2. Add carrots and bouillon granules; cook over medium-high heat 4 minutes or until carrots are almost tender. Add spinach, salt and pepper; cook, stirring, 6 to 8 minutes or until spinach is tender but not overcooked. Stir in remaining butter.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 72, Fat, total (g): 5, chol. (mg): 8, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 6, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 2, sodium (mg): 348, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.