Servings: 10 Prep 15 mins Bake 425°F 30 mins to 40 mins
- 2 1/2 pounds small new potatoes, scrubbed
- 2 9 ounce packages frozen artichoke hearts, thawed
- 8 cloves garlic, each halved
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
1. Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Cut potatoes into quarters, larger ones into eighths.
2. In large roasting pan, toss potatoes, artichoke hearts, garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper.
3. Roast in 425 degrees F oven until potatoes are tender and browned, tossing once, 30 to 40 minutes. Remove to large bowl; toss with lemon rind, lemon juice and parsley. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 10; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 141, Fat, total (g): 6, chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 19, fiber (g): 4, pro. (g): 4, sodium (mg): 202, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.