1. Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Oil 9-inch-round cake pan.
2. Brush dough with the flour. Roll dough out into 9-inch disk. Place in the prepared cake pan. Poke holes in dough all over top. Brush with 2 tablespoons olive oil; sprinkle with rosemary.
3. Bake in 400 degrees F oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Remove focaccia from pan to wire rack to cool slightly. Slice the focaccia horizontally in half with serrated knife. Increase oven temperature to broil.
4. Bring small saucepan of water to simmering. Add garlic; simmer 3 minutes. Drain. Pass garlic through press. Place in small bowl.
5. Add beans to garlic; mash together with fork. Stir in remaining olive oil, the parsley, pepper sauce, salt and black pepper. Set aside.Prepare vegetables:
6. Brush vegetables with olive oil and place on baking pan. Sprinkle with salt.
7. Broil for 10 to 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
8. Layer vegetables on the bottom half of the focaccia. Spread bean mixture over the cut side of the top half of the focaccia. Replace top. Cut into 6 wedges.