Servings: 2 Prep 10 mins Cook 10 mins
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat ranch dressing
- 2 tablespoons plain low-fat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped celery
1. In saucepan, put eggs in water deep enough to cover them. Heat to boiling. Remove from heat, cover, and let stand 10 minutes. Cool eggs in cold water; peel, rinse, and chop eggs.
2. In medium bowl, combine ranch dressing and yogurt. Stir in eggs, carrot, celery, and salt. Serve with crackers, cucumbers, celery, and cherry tomatoes.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 2; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 183, Fat, total (g): 13, carb. (g): 5, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 10, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.