Servings: 12 Prep 20 mins Cook 10 mins
- 2 pounds carrots, peeled and sliced 1/4 inch thick (about 6 cups)
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 ounce can tomato soup
- 1 sweet green pepper, cored, seeded and chopped
- 1 large red onion, chopped
1. Cook carrots in water to cover in large saucepan until almost tender, 8 to 10 minutes; do not overcook (you do not want mushy carrots). Drain, reserving the cooking liquid for soup if desired.
2. Combine cider vinegar, vegetable oil, sugar, mustard, Worcestershire sauce and tomato soup in large bowl. Add carrots; toss to coat. Add green pepper and chopped onion. Cover and refrigerate.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 12; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 75, Fat, total (g): 3, chol. (mg): , carb. (g): 13, pro. (g): 1, sodium (mg): 120, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.