Servings: 4 Start to Finish 20 mins
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 green onions, sliced, white and green parts separated
- 1 cup corn kernels (2 ears corn)
- 1 cup shelled frozen edamame
- 1/2 cup chopped red sweet pepper
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh marjoram or oregano
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup low-sodium vegetable broth
- 2 teaspoons unsalted butter
1. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add white part of green onion and cook until fragrant and starting to brown slightly, about 1 minute. Stir in corn, edamame, sweet pepper, marjoram, salt, and black pepper and cook, stirring often, until the vegetables are crisp-tender, 4 to 5 minutes. Stir together broth and cornstarch; stir into corn mixture with remaining green onions. Cook and stir until thickened, bubbly, and liquid almost evaporates, 1 minute. Remove from heat and stir in butter until melted.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 149, Fat, total (g): 7, chol. (mg): 5, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 16, Monounsaturated fat (g): 2, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 1, fiber (g): 4, sugar (g): 4, pro. (g): 7, vit. A (IU): 923, vit. C (mg): 37, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 1, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 36, sodium (mg): 156, Potassium (mg): 288, calcium (mg): 61, iron (mg): 1, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.