A scoop of cheesy mashed potatoes makes a yummy filling for these golden biscuit shells. A kid-favorite recipe, they only require four ingredients and a little over 30 minutes to prepare.
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Cool mashed potatoes to room temperature.
2. On a well-floured work surface, roll a biscuit out to a 6-inch circle. Place two heaping tablespoons of the cooled potato mixture in the center of the biscuit. Draw up dough and pinch edges together using a fork, to cover filling. Pat down to approximately a 1/2-inch thickness. Repeat to form a total of 8.
3. Place pagachi on a lightly greased baking sheet. Prick each with a fork a few times and brush lightly with the Egg Beaters. Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, place butter in a small skillet over medium heat and lightly brown.
5. Remove pagachi from oven and brush with the browned butter. Serve warm.