Servings: 4 Prep 10 mins Bake 350°F 15 mins Cook 18 mins while baking
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 4 lemon slices
- 3 shallots, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 10 ounces packages fresh spinach
- 2 cups lightly packed basil
- 1/4 cup cream
1. Place salmon fillets on baking pan. Mix salt and pepper; sprinkle half over fish with lemon juice and dill. Top with lemon slices. Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes.
2. Saute shallots and garlic in butter in nonstick skillet, 6 minutes. Add fresh spinach and basil; cook 8 minutes. Add remaining salt mixture and cream. Boil 4 minutes. Serve salmon on greens.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 429, Fat, total (g): 25, chol. (mg): 138, sat. fat (g): 9, carb. (g): 15, fiber (g): 5, pro. (g): 38, sodium (mg): 601, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.