Servings: 4 Prep 10 mins Cook 15 mins
- 1 13 3/4 ounce can chicken broth
- 2 cups quick-cooking brown rice
- 1 10 ounce package frozen peas
- 1 pound shelled and deveined fully cooked small shrimp
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese, plus more to taste
1. Bring broth, 3/4 cup water and 1/2 teaspoon salt to boiling in saucepan. Stir in rice; cover. Cook over medium-low heat until tender, 10 minutes.
2. Place peas and shrimp in colander set in sink. Run lukewarm water over until thawed.
3. Stir peas and shrimp into rice. Stir in Parmesan. Spoon into bowls. Sprinkle with cheese to taste.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 380, Fat, total (g): 7, chol. (mg): 174, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 52, pro. (g): 29, sodium (mg): 1100, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.