Here's a full-course meal with just five ingredients. Tilapia fillets, green beans, and cherry tomatoes cook in creamy Italian salad dressing while purchased garlic bread toasts in the oven.
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Remove one bread; wrap and refreeze second half for another use. Slice off 1/4 of the bread; cut into a few pieces and place in food processor or mini chopper. Pulse until coarse crumbs are formed.
2. Spread bread crumbs and remaining bread onto a baking sheet. Set aside.
3. Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium heat. Add green beans and saute 5 minutes. Stir in tomatoes. Season fish fillets with 1/4 teaspoon each salt and black pepper. Place on top of green beantomato mixture and pour dressing over all. Cover skillet; reduce heat to medium-low and cook about 9 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, bake bread and bread crumbs in 400 degrees F oven for about 10 minutes, stirring bread crumbs after 5 minutes.
5. Uncover skillet; check fish for doneness. It should flake easily with a fork. Divide fish and green bean mixture among 4 plates. Top each serving of fish with bread crumbs and serve with the remaining garlic bread on the side.