Wine-marinated cod is roasted and served on a bed of couscous flecked with bits of basil and vegetables. The combo makes a satisfying low-fat dinner.
1. Mix basil, wine, oil, rind, juice, garlic, seasoning, salt and pepper in plastic bag. Add fish; seal. Refrigerate 30 minutes to marinate.
2. Heat oven to 450 degrees F. Place fish, skin side down, in baking dish. Discard marinade.
3. Roast fish in 450 degrees F oven 22 minutes or until fish flakes when prodded with a fork.Couscous:
4. Pulse onion, carrot, celery, green pepper and garlic in food processor about 8 times or until vegetables are small dices.
5. Heat oil in large saucepan. Add onion mixture; cook until tender, 8 to 10 minutes. Add broth and wine. Bring to boiling. Add salt, seasoning and pepper. Stir in couscous. Cover; remove from heat; let stand 5 minutes. Stir in basil.
6. To serve, spoon couscous onto platter. Cut cod into 4 serving pieces and arrange on couscous. Garnish with additional basil, if desired.