Servings: 4 Prep 10 mins Chill 30 mins
- 1 can (10 ounces) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 1/2 cup bottled medium-hot salsa
- 1/4 cup finely chopped sweet red pepper
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
1. Stir together the beans, corn kernels, salsa, sweet red pepper; cilantro and lime juice in a medium-size bowl. Cover tightly; refrigerate at lest 30 minutes or up to a day.
Make Ahead Tip Note:
- The salsa can be made earlier in the day, or even the day before; keep refrigerated.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 73, Fat, total (g): 1, chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): , carb. (g): 16, fiber (g): 5, pro. (g): 5, sodium (mg): 412, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.