1. Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
2. Break surimi into bite-size pieces and place in bowl. Add corn kernels, scallion and cheddar cheese.
3. Mix half-and-half, eggs, yolk, salt, pepper and dill in 4-cup measure.
4. Grease 6 individual 6-ounce (3/4 cup) foil or other pie pans. Divide crabmeat mixture evenly among pans, about 2/3 cup mixture per pan.
5. Pour half-and-half mixture over filling in pans, a generous 1/3 cup per pan. Place pans in two 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pans. Place in 325 degrees F oven. Add enough hot water to each baking pan to come halfway up sides of pie pans (about 3 1/2 cups water per baking pan).
6. Bake quiches in 325 degrees F oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until centers are set. Carefully remove quiches from water bath. Let cool slightly and serve.