This colorful casserole recipe is filled with vegetables, rice, shrimp, and a delicious sour cream and wine sauce.
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 12 x 8 x 2-inch glass baking dish.
2. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion, green pepper, red pepper and celery; cook, stirring occasionally, about 12 minutes or until vegetables are softened. Add green onion, mushrooms and garlic; cook for 5 minutes.
3. Add rice; cook 1 minute. Add broth and wine. Bring to boiling. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 2 minutes.
4. Stir in sour cream, lemon juice, salt, pepper and shrimp; cook over medium heat until mixture just starts to lightly bubble. Turn into prepared casserole, spreading evenly. Cover with aluminum foil.
5. Bake in 350 degree F oven for 50 minutes. Remove aluminum foil. Sprinkle top with parsley and serve with lemon wedges.