Servings: 6 Prep 5 mins Cook 2 mins Stand 5 mins
- 1 can (14 ounces) nonfat chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 box (10 ounces) plain couscous
- 1 jar (4 ounces) chopped pimientos, drained
- 1 box (10 ounces) frozen peas, thawed
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
1. Bring chicken broth, lemon rind, lemon juice and salt to boiling in medium-size saucepan. Stir in couscous. Remove from heat. Let stand 5 minutes for couscous to absorb liquid. Fluff with fork.
2. Combine couscous, pimento, peas and almonds in large serving bowl.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 210, Fat, total (g): 4, chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): , carb. (g): 35, fiber (g): 4, pro. (g): 9, sodium (mg): 226, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.