Servings: 12 Prep 10 mins Cook 10 mins
- 2 pounds yellow and green zucchini, trimmed and cut into 3/4-inch half moons or mixed small green and yellow pattypan squash
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, smashed
- 1 container (10 ounces) grape or cherry tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano or 1/4 teaspoon dried
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme or 1/4 teaspoon dried
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Lightly salt and add the squash. Cover and bring back to a boil. Cook for 4 to 5 minutes. Drain.
2. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic and cook 1 minute, stirring so garlic does not burn. Add squash, tomatoes, oregano, thyme, salt and pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 4 to 5 minutes, until squash is tender and tomatoes have just started to collapse.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 12; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 37, Fat, total (g): 2, chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): , carb. (g): 4, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 1, sodium (mg): 101, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.