Servings: 6 Prep 20 mins Cook 25 mins
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 large onion, halved, sliced
- 1 sweet red pepper, cored, seeded and thickly sliced lengthwise
- 2 sweet green peppers, cored, seeded and thickly sliced lengthwise
- 3 green onions, cut in 1-inch pieces
- 1 1/2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1/8 teaspoon red-pepper flakes
- 1 13 3/4 ounce can chicken broth
- 1/2 cup can cream of coconut
- 2 pounds large shrimp, peeled and cleaned
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 tablespoon water
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups hot cooked rice
1. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet. Add garlic, onion, peppers, green onion, curry and pepper flakes; saute 12 minutes. Add broth and coconut cream; cook 5 minutes. Add shrimp; cook 4 minutes or until opaque.
2. Stir cornstarch, water and salt in small bowl. Stir into skillet; cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 minutes, until sauce thickens. Serve over rice.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 434, Fat, total (g): 13, chol. (mg): 231, carb. (g): 42, pro. (g): 35, sodium (mg): 782, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.