Yield: 3-1/2 cups Prep 10 mins Stand 30 mins
- 2 medium-size tomatoes (about 1 to 1-1/4 pounds total), cored, seeded and diced
- 1 can (15.5 ounces) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2/3 cup fresh corn kernels (from 1 ear corn)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion (1/2 of 1 small onion)
- 1/4 cup fresh-squeezed lime juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 dashes hot pepper sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Tortilla chips, for serving
1. In a medium-size bowl, stir together diced tomato, beans, corn, onion, lime juice, parsley, garlic powder, hot pepper sauce, salt and pepper. Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes to blend flavors. Serve with chips.
Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 42, Fat, total (g): , chol. (mg): 34, sat. fat (g): , carb. (g): 10, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 2, sodium (mg): 241, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.