Servings: 8 Yield: 8 hot dogs Prep 4 mins Grill 8 mins
- 1 package (1 pound) hot dogs (8 dogs)
- 8 hot dog buns
- Yellow mustard
- 3 plum tomatoes, halved through stem, thinly sliced into half-moons
- 1 small cucumber, peeled, halved lengthwise, seeded and thinly sliced crosswise into half-moons
- Celery salt
- 1/3 cup sweet pickle relish
- 4 dill pickle spears, halved lengthwise
Make It Hot Dogs:
1. Prepare outdoor grill with hot coals or heat gas grill. Grill hot dogs 8 minutes, turning several times. Toast buns, if you wish. Topping:
2. Spread each bun with mustard. Arrange tomatoes down one side of buns, cucumbers down other. Place dog in bun. Sprinkle with celery salt. Top each with mustard, 2 teaspoons relish and piece of pickle.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 336, Fat, total (g): 20, chol. (mg): 29, sat. fat (g): 7, carb. (g): 29, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 11, sodium (mg): 1181, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.