Cheddar cheese and mayonnaise join forces in this baked fish recipe. Spinach and couscous finish off this five-ingredient meal that takes less than 30 minutes to prepare.
1. Heat oven to 400 degree F. Spray a baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Mix together the mayonnaise and cheddar cheese. Place the fillets in the baking dish and fold in half. Evenly divide the mayonnaise mixture over each and spread evenly.
3. Bake fillets at 400 degree F for 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily.
4. While fish is baking, prepare couscous and spinach following package directions.
5. Serve fish fillets with couscous and spinach alongside.