Servings: 12 Prep 15 mins Bake 350°F 30 mins
- 8 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup fat-free milk
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill, plus more sprigs, to garnish
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 pound imitation crabmeat (surimi), coarsely chopped
- 6 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Sliced carrot, celery, cucumber and radishes, for dipping
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9-inch pie plate with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, milk, dill, Worcestershire sauce and garlic salt. Fold in imitation crabmeat. Spoon mixture evenly into prepared pie plate. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese evenly over top.
3. Bake at 350 degrees F. for 25 to 30 minutes until lightly browned. Cool slightly.
4. Garnish with dill sprigs and serve with sliced vegetables.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 12; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 114, Fat, total (g): 8, chol. (mg): 25, sat. fat (g): 4, carb. (g): 5, fiber (g): , pro. (g): 6, sodium (mg): 464, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.