Yield: 5 cups Prep 10 mins Cook 8 mins
- 3 cups chopped fresh broccoli
- 3 cups chopped fresh cauliflower
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed Cheddar cheese soup
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
1. Bring large pot of water to boiling. Add broccoli and cauliflower; cook for 4 minutes. Drain; return vegetables to pot.
2. Add the condensed soup (undiluted), black pepper and cayenne pepper to pot. Heat over medium-high heat until bubbly, 3 to 4 minutes. Remove from heat. Stir in chives.
Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 35, Fat, total (g): 2, chol. (mg): 5, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 4, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 2, sodium (mg): 163, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.