Smoked paprika adds flavor and color to the oven-roasted potatoes as well as the baked catfish fillets.
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees F.Lemon-dill sauce:
2. In a bowl, stir mayonnaise, lemon juice, dill, salt and pepper. Cover; refrigerate.Potatoes and fish:
3. Coat a baking sheet with nonstick spray. In a medium-size bowl, toss potatoes with the olive oil, 1/4 teaspoon of the salt, 1/8 teaspoon of the pepper and 1/8 teaspoon of the smoked paprika. Place on the prepared baking sheet; roast at 400 degrees F for 10 minutes.
4. Coat a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish with nonstick spray. Place fish in the dish skinned-side up; drizzle with lemon juice. Season with the remaining salt and pepper. Fold fillets in half; sprinkle with remaining paprika; top with lemon slices.
5. After potatoes have baked 10 minutes, add fish. Cook 20 more minutes or until potatoes are tender and fish flakes easily. Serve with lemon-dill sauce and beans.