1. Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat 15 x 10 x 1-inch jelly-roll pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In large skillet, melt 2 tablespoons butter over medium-high heat. Add onion; saute until softened, 5 minutes. Add cabbage, carrots and salt; cook until softened, 10 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in dill, caraway seeds, pepper, feta cheese and 1/2 cup bread crumbs.
3. In pan, melt remaining butter. Lay phyllo sheets flat on surface; cover with waxed paper and wet towel. Working quickly, place 1 sheet separately on surface. Brush with some butter; top with 2 teaspoons crumbs. Repeat with remaining phyllo, butter, crumbs, stacking each on top.
4. Spoon cabbage filling in a strip 2 inches in from one long side, 2 inches from short sides. Fold both short sides over filling; roll up from long side into a log. Place roll, seam side down, in prepared pan.
5. Bake in 375 degrees F oven 35 minutes or until golden. Let cool 30 minutes. With serrated knife, cut into slices.