Servings: 6 Prep 5 mins Cook 25 mins to 35 mins
- 1 spaghetti squash (3 pounds), halved lengthwise, seeded
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
1. Place squash, cut side down, in microwave-safe dish. Add 2 tablespoons water. Cover tightly with plastic wrap. Microwave on high power 25 to 35 minutes or until tender. Let stand for 5 minutes.
2. Carefully remove plastic. Pull out squash strands with fork; place in large bowl.
3. Mix butter, broth, parsley, salt and pepper; add to squash. Serve.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 95, Fat, total (g): 5, chol. (mg): 11, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 13, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 1, sodium (mg): 168, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.