Servings: 10 Prep 15 mins Cook 21 mins Microwave 2 mins
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 3 cups chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 2 cloves chopped garlic
- 2 cups bulgur
- 3 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2/3 cup chopped toasted walnuts
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
1. Heat oil in large pot. Add chopped onion, chopped celery and cloves chopped garlic; cook over medium heat 6 minutes, stirring.
2. Add bulgur, low-sodium chicken broth, poultry seasoning and salt; cover. Simmer 15 minutes, until bulgur is tender.
3. In small bowl, microwave dried cranberries and orange juice, covered, 2 minutes. Stir into bulgur with chopped toasted walnuts, chopped parsley and pepper.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 10; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 215, Fat, total (g): 7, chol. (mg): 2, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 35, fiber (g): 7, pro. (g): 6, sodium (mg): 256, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.