Servings: 4 Prep 5 mins Cook 15 mins
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 1 large carrot, peeled and chopped
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup bulgur
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes, halved
1. Heat olive oil in a medium-size saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and carrot and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. Add broth, bulgur, salt and pepper; bring to a boil. Cover and reduce heat to maintain a simmer. Simmer, covered, 15 minutes. Stir in tomatoes during last 5 minutes of cooking.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 189, Fat, total (g): 6, chol. (mg): 3, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 31, fiber (g): 7, pro. (g): 5, sodium (mg): 659, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.