Servings: 8 Prep 10 mins Roast 400°F 25 mins
- 2 pounds brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 1 pound fingerling potatoes, halved lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/4 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a large rimmed baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Toss together Brussels sprouts, potatoes, oil, thyme, salt and pepper. Pour onto prepared pan; Roast at 400 degrees for 25 minutes or until tender. Makes 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 121, Fat, total (g): 4, chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 20, fiber (g): 5, pro. (g): 5, sodium (mg): 246, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.