- 1/2 cup cooked short grain organic brown rice (this kind is stickier and kids like it more)
- 2 ounces soft organic tofu
- 5 florettes of steamed organic broccoli and some cooking liquid from steaming
- Extra virgin olive oil to taste
1. Place 1/2 cup of cooked brown rice in container.
2. Lay a slice of tofu next to the rice and season with a bit of salt.
3. Place 5 broccoli flowers between the tofu and rice.
4. Add 2 Tbs. broccoli steaming liquid, and drizzle tofu and broccoli with a little olive oil and soy sauce.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 1; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 252, Fat, total (g): 9, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 30, fiber (g): 5, pro. (g): 10, sodium (mg): 367, calcium (mg): 74, iron (mg): 2, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.