Servings: 4 Prep 10 mins Cook 20 mins
- 1 bunch broccoli, cut into flowerets
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 sweet red pepper, cored, seeded and cut into thin strips
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
1. Bring a medium-size pot of salted water to boiling. Add broccoli; cook for 5 to 6 minutes or until tender. Drain; keep warm.
2. Meanwhile, heat 2 tablespoons butter in medium-size nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add red pepper; reduce heat to medium-low; cook, stirring occasionally, 20 minutes. Remove from heat. Add remaining tablespoon butter, salt and pepper.
3. Place broccoli in bowl. Pour butter over top. Serve at once.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 113, Fat, total (g): 9, chol. (mg): 23, sat. fat (g): 5, carb. (g): 7, pro. (g): 4, sodium (mg): 165, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.